Search results 1-12 of 12.

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:16am

Author: Rambolious

Most Important Troop?

Trucks Scouts Sfs

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:28pm

War Week for Bodyguard

I dislike that war week still hasn't started and all I get is an apology from phoenix and they say they are working on it Its been 2 hours and 30 mins since war week should have been open. I will not ask for comp because idc about that, but I just want to state how annoying this stuff is. When you say something i expect you to do it. I pay so if you want to continue my money then wake up and work a few hours before ww instead of waking up and realizing you messed ww up right when ww starts.

Monday, August 28th 2017, 3:50am

Dowding; Rambolious

Hey War2Glory Fam, Currently arguing with my girlfriend about which is more important, snuggling up and watching meet the kardshanigans or battle with my pals online and smash some peeps. I like long walks to basins, enjoys a nice candlelight by an open fire of enemy cities, and love hitting the diamond chest at the end of the night I like Squash Smoke On

Monday, February 20th 2017, 5:49pm

Hm...

This is a weird post. Pretty sure we all know that buying diamonds isn't a physical nor materialistical thing. We buy diamonds so our time on the game is, to say the least, or (more) successful. When you buy diamonds, you get a receipt. If you print it out, you get a nice piece of paper( that you bought) with letters and numbers on it. So to be fair, you do get something in return

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 6:08pm

War Week

Thank you All I ask hehe

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 3:40pm

War Week

Why have you guys taken out the personal score and alliance score missions after you already do them? Also, last ww you let us only get up to 20k ps. Not doing it now? Some bullsht

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 4:23pm

Sink the Ship I

Rambolious Server Dowding G6

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 6:13pm

:D

Might need to think more about this. They won't make you pay to play. lol

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 1:26pm

Bad Support

Support needs to wake up. Starting to make their last profit unhappy. And they are barely tagging along as it is.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 12:17am

Adv Resettles

I tend to not use arps anymore. I keep wanting to port to one of the edges and it sends me to the opposites. Even when over 5+ plains are untaken for much more than the refresh time. Some bs.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 11:19pm

Event Mine Fields

E9 Dowding Server Commander Name: Rambolious