You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:36pm

Author: kik

No merge

There will be no merge the game is failing and they want us to quit so they no longer need to maintain it. They will never listen to anyone until everyone stops buying diamonds and signs a forum post stating they will do nothing until the company do as we ask. Alas this will not happen as people will continue to buy and say nothing at all. It suits them this way they dont actually need to play just make it look like they do. Lazy players who don't listen to people like me who actually know what ...

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 2:46pm

Now can you all see adbrigator is hopeless

Look at his response from my origional post. The guy is a total and uter waste of space. McDonalds would fire him for being useless and thats the lowest job you can do in the world. EVERY SINGLE YEAR SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS MISSION IT ROLLED OVER. DO NOT DARE AND PRETEND LIKE YOU HAVE A CLUE IM A CODER AS IN DEV YOU ARE A PAPERBOY AT BEST AND YOU FAIL TO DELIVER HALF YOUR PAPERS AS U GOT LOST ON A LEFT ONLY TURN.

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 6:52pm

Why You Cant Claim Christmas Mission

As with everything else war2glory they xxxxx evrything So i wondered why we cannot claim last years advents with this years. Low and behold its because tech staff are useless http://prntscr.com/hjhr3m So the screenshot shows the advents from last year and the advents from this year they are one in the same so the system hasn't been updated therfor the mission thinks its new and cannot be claimed as it knows it has not been active long enough to claim it. If they just fixed the advents to 2017 th...

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 1:37am

Diamond embargo

Since the morons in charge think its ok to not listen to us i am putting forward a vote of Diamond embargo This means i would like us all to stop buying diamonds until they actually listen to us players. We constantly lose troops officers hero's cities res connection missions that are not possible to complete. NOT ANYMORE If we stand together they cannot ignore us. We beg for a merge we get fobbed off. We beg for vilya to come back as the manager as she is the only one with a clue we get fobbed ...

Friday, October 13th 2017, 11:08pm

make it harder to steal Mayor

The stealing of mayors is just like in real war. It is set that you have to work him or her into surrender just like in real life. Offline mayor removal is the best option to keep those mayors. Truce Friendly strat I personally can count in my one hand the mayors i have lost in all my years playing this game although for the most our server had a no officer or city clause. Which ment you did not have to worry about it as none did it. When you have players who like to cheat and we have alot on al...

Friday, July 14th 2017, 6:09pm

Sale price reduction What a waste of time and effort

kik offered to do it for free. The system dont cost a penny to run they already paid for servers. The publishing rights are about 5k a year with dev assist. My point is actually do sales we want and item reductions that are actually worth it

Friday, July 14th 2017, 5:33pm

Sale price reduction What a waste of time and effort

What a total pile of drivel for the new sale why do you waste your time making these pathetic excuse for sales. The cheek of the price reduction as if its an awesome thing is not just laughable but outright pathetic. Not one single second wasted on this pathetic excuse for a promotion was worth my time in reading or viewing. I now honestly believe the person in charge of war2glory is mentally challenged. Why do you even bother asking us what we want when you just do the complete opposite if you ...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:40pm

new terms and conditions to buying dimes??

Under law i can refund any payment i make. It is on the company bought from to remove said purchase not us to do so. Placing this onto the purchase makes all purchases void and illegal under law. Its called statutory rights.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:31pm

So... what's going on with you, guys?

Everytime we get a new mod they ask the same questions we answer them in the same way and we get not a jot nothing we ask for. Away and boil ur head fake useless mod and bring us someone who knows the game and the players. If u actually look in the forum you will see 17 threads attached to how to improve the game. Read them and see you and all you counterparts apart from Vilya done not one single thing we asked only Vilya actually done what we asked. So again i repeat away and boil ur head cause...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:27pm

Diamond shop not working!!

Not one of the worst the worst. Vilya would have had it all fixed. I tried it says it all failed but it charged me 5 times for the same dimes. We now have to wait till the morron logs on translates what we ask then tries to reply asking all of us did we put tickets in. I'm about done with this ******* *****. Took us ages to get replacement for corpsman we had to put up with cheating players using their modship as a way to get their mates dimes and gear. Now we have to put up with an inactive mod...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:32am

Wow Bring Vilya Back Asap

ps im the dumb one i bought paypal dimes lol karma i guess

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 1:05am

Wow Bring Vilya Back Asap

I have no clue why she was moved and i am with most here and saying bring her back. The new guy wont touch her with a 100 foot pole. His ego is to big his english isn't and his skills are lacking in all ways by comparison. its like going to buy a ferarri and coming home with a skoda. Or wanting fillet steak and getting burnt toast. I think i'll call a halt on buying diamonds and i think everyone should until they bring VILYA back to war to glory. 3 days i have been waiting on a response from a t...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 12:11am

War Week?

Why hasn't war week ended on sherman? I'm pretty sure it was ment to end this morning/afternoon 11 am GMT 12pm CET. Not that i mind as i can try for more pts lol. Did i miss the mail saying war week is extended lol i miss alot being nearly always in vac mode lmao

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 12:36pm

Stuck city help now

I need to truce for work as it is war week and it says i have troops out i do not the city glitched now i cant truce i have been on discord and sent mail and pm to all staff Get someone online now

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 1:46am

Event - Minefield

M,9 kikintheteeth sherman server

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 1:25am

Quick FYI for everyone lol

the site has been unsecure since before gamigo took over full reins. Since it switched to just a game when the old new publisher started the site has been unsecure. I am tech savy very tech savy indeed lol. I could bore you and say exactly why its saying its unsecure but no point lol. Basically its because when the site was first made it has changed and it has never been amended properly. Even after you delete ur history cache temp files etc etc your computer still knows you were on a site. It k...

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:36pm

lmao

Eh it takes 3 servers to merge btw not 2 or 4. Being of same ballance doesn't come into play as ironclad was less than a year old when it merged to become vanguard. You choose a profile from the merging servers and you get compensated for the lost ones. ALL ITEMS from other accounts go so choose wisely. i will agree its best done in later end of the year though. my bet is december lol. I also agree that they need to fix some major issues first like the timers and the access. It still takes a few...

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:23pm

Yawn

Once you can can go toe to toe with a scotsman come find me lol. Imported beers from europe still have lower alcohol than in europe lol. grey goose is still less than most decent vodka's and drinking cocktails is for people who like juice but want to pretend to be drinkers. Once u can keep up with an englishman and pass that test u get to move onto an irishman then promotion to top league of scotsman. LMAO

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 12:46am

server problems

The fish are loving the no hazards and truce im already well into double figures for the season. Catch and release they get a feed i get the joy of fishing win win situation. If its a choice id keep this hazards n truce and only turn it off in war week lol that be dream compromise for me and my fishing. Thanks for the heads up though Vilya

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 12:42am

rep dropping?

Purposelessly lowering your rep threw a choice is not allowed, its against more than one rule.