You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 5:26pm

Author: MARK™

The End

After many many years that journey finish for me.Thnx for all battles all those years.I leave the game with the worst memories for GAMIGO. Sadly they bought the game unattended with it leading to a quick death. No respect for their costumers.Good luck all and have fun.Wish to all the best. MARK

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 10:58pm

You Making Fun Of Us

They are not care about their customers. They keep as prisoners in the old dead servers.They dont keep rules they dont care what happen to game.Only they want is take diams and diams and diams. I believe the raison they do that is to make players from old servers quit and go to new servers that they are much more expensive.They cant understand with that make war2glory a dead game.Players left for others games.Stuff been lying about the merge of servers.I'm so close to burn all of my staff and if...

Monday, January 15th 2018, 7:35pm

What ???

They say "soon" for merge but we waiting 2 years!!! i don't how they mean that "soon"

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 9:38pm

Drop reputation

One more time and i hope last time.Idon't ask what penalty take player who i report.I ask whats the penalty for someone who drop his rep,Why noone answer anwser to that?

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:34pm

Drop reputation

Never ask to tell me penalty from tiket.That i ask from adbrigador is to inform me if someone drop his rep is illegal? and if it is illigal what rules say about penalty for that.If i drive 20 miles up to limit in a road i know i pay 50 euro ,polisman dont tell me about security and privacy agreements ,If i drop my reputation whats the penalty its so simple.If it isnt illigal they must tell us to know. i havent poblem drop my reputation when that is legal

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 5:36am

Drop reputation

Lets start with that pls.Can u tell me the penalty for someone he drop his reputation?i know this is ban for ever coz happen many times in past.Have chance that?

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 10:55am

Drop reputation

I really believe the penalty for reputation drop is ban for ever or ban 48 hours but looks company has changed strategy,don't give any penalty for this.So believe its ok to drop rep without problem,This is really good for WW coz we dont need spell to much APs to found some score.We can hit and smaller players for ww points if drop our rep.Thnks GAMIGO This is a really good chance at rules

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 6:13pm

LOL Merge not going to happen

Its easy to someone understand why they dont have do merge yet to old servers.Every day the old servers lose a player because he has tired of playing alone. Τhe company is not interested, and the reason is simple.New servers that already exist (dowding and boduguard) its very expensive and give much less diamonds in dailys mission.So try thinking like company,they want alive old servers or new server?What u believe Ughit?Where they want u?Unfortunately they can not understand how wrong they do.S...

Monday, December 11th 2017, 7:37am

Rotation Sale! special offer 1-2

Believe special offer1 is better from special offer2!

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:16am

So... what's going on with you, guys?

Just take a look on servers.Only some players in every server and they looks like ghosts.Can't undestand what company waiting to merge servers.What believe they win with 4-5 players on erver and 1000 alts?Many players boring and quit from game or they go long time on vacation!Merge as soon is possible servers give them spesial fields u have only win from that move because u make servers with life again!Give a chance to last players stay on game before its to late!Look at them most of here believ...

Monday, May 15th 2017, 6:34am

Event - Minefield

Ε3 MARK SERMAN Disqualified, chose more than once.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 3:20am

Event - Minefield

G6 MARK Serman Disqualified, chose more than once.

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 2:05am

Event - Minefield

F5 MARK SERMAN Disqualified, chose more than once.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:45pm

Event - Minefield

G9 MARK Serman Disqualified, chose more than once.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:29pm

Problem is.....

Problem is company dont respect players.Old GameSpree if servers go down for many hours give a big compensation (diams etc),coz they respect as.Now server go down for many hours ,days or weeks,servers go down in middle of WW,players have pay for AP or ARP, flares etc for WW and cant play coz servers are down and company give 2 OBM for compensation.This is ridicules.Only u ask buy item by diams etc.U must learn RESPECT US .WE PLAY MANY MANY YEARS THIS GAME LEARN TO RESPECT UR COSTUMERS.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 2:00pm

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

MARK SERMAN When they make war the earth has a sore throat It hurts the heart and crying children Against sore throat pain and war there is an aspirin People say: PEACE the Monogram Since both winter and so many winds, hear me? To shake flower, just us, do you hear me? In the middle of the sea Since only the will of love, hear me? Upload entire island, hear me? Caves and cliffs capes and flower Hear, hear Who speaks in the waters and who cries - do you hear? Who seeks another, who cries - do you...

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 11:00am

Sink the Ship I

Field : D1 Server : Serman Commander : MARK

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 7:30am

Special Fields (Food, Gold, Rare, and Steel fields) - Do We Want Them?

My friend Ughit nothing chance for you with special fields.You can continue strat heavy sieze to the others.Dont remember u do something else lol Yes for spesial fields!

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 7:12am

Sink the Ship I

Field : i7 Server : Serman Commander : MARK