You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:19pm

Author: The Govner

12 years is enough

Well now,after a 3 month break I see no merges,no glitch fixes only new sales,everyday.This game is dead.only actives now are from joyfort in a mad rush to catch up.Soon as their money runs out I think we are finished.And,looks like the 50% off coupon is gone now for new members,what a big surprise,lol.You boys from joyfort will always pay full price it seems.good luck boys,signing off now.....the first 5 years were great,the last 7 years has sucked...12 years on the game and now I move to green...

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 2:11pm

its all about the money

Guys,there will never be a merge.Merges cost money because it takes techs from china to do it.Gamigo people do not have the knowledge to do it.This game has been going down hill for 4 years and now too few people to make money on.Why do you think we have BIG sales everyday.To get the last few drops of money before it closes.Those of you still spending money I say,bahahahahahaha.....one day we will wake up and game will be closed.I would also wager there will be no heads up when it happens,watch ...

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 8:19pm

more broken promises

Well Christmas is here and not one thing I asked 3 times to fix in the past three months.And for what the 2nd year in a row a promised( from this company)merge no where to be seen.Sporrow is right,we are done.They will keep doors open so long as those of you spending money keep it up.But once that stops,we stop.Lol I laugh everytime I see another Hero taken,lol.for what?lol....some keep spending on them,lol,too bad its too late to do them any good.lol...remember in the end the 300 Spartans died ...

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 10:35pm

is this a joke

If you played the game mate you would know of these problems 1st hand. One month ago I asked (for the 3rd time in as many years) if you could fix the battle screens for special fields,no action I asked to fix the generals so we may lvl them up,no action I asked to fix the timer in Intel( that some say been broke a while),no action We have all asked for merge,no action, We asked to fix broken heros,AGAIN but no action, But I see we can have a new and exciting sale EVERYDAY.Plenty of time to make ...

Friday, October 27th 2017, 11:44pm

New Glitch

well not for me,I have only been playing for 11 years and it just started last week. imbecile

Friday, October 27th 2017, 4:30pm

New Glitch

I have noticed as of late count down timer on intel screen freezes sometimes around 12 or so seconds before attack then goes back to normal once attack hits., no wait it happens all the time when I look at it,but goes back to normal once attack or dispatch reaches its destination .I am running fox browser.

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 10:33pm

Halloween Event

all in all we,re all just bricks in the wall

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 2:30pm

patient?????

We have been nothing but patient,we have waited 5 years for a merge,I myself told mod about Battle screen with special fields that ultra bombers and fighter mixed up and ssm and sam can be invisible,that too has been broke sense day one,we have asked to find a way to upgrade generals just like reg officers so all that money we spent is not wasted,but I guess no way to make more money on these fixes,maybe thats why game lets them ride. The only thing it seems you guys are good at is new sales to ...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 2:03pm

Quoted from "Tonglet" But... think about what you are saying... If loyalty is 150 why to do a new update with officers lvl 150? And about being more interesting... it does more interesting a battle when you know you are going to lose/steal a mayor if you win/lose a battle KKKKKKK We have always ways to dont lose them. In all this time ive been playing the game, ive never lost a military/know/ high politic officer... Maybe in all servers ive played, ive lost less than 5 politics with 5 stars... ...

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 2:17am

sucks losing stuff

You should only lose mayor if you lose the city.This is only game that you can lose it all,not just troops.With Lvl. 150 officer,taking both have become easy.You can lose a 400$ city in 5 mins,What genius thought that up,lol..........but yes moral should go up with levels going to 150. Easy fix would be to get rid of that strat,lol......then officers not so easy to take.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 1:52am

Epic LT

Epic Lt,bahahahahaha,now that will make you very powerful

Monday, October 9th 2017, 3:11am

all about the money

it takes money to do a merge guys,thats all.This is 3rd CM to not talk about merges,lol Your wasting your breath on deaf ears mate.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:52pm

yes virginia,their is a glitch

Sometimes when you put an officer in for attack(plunder or seize),the system changes it .Sometimes if your in a hurry you miss it.Can,t be leave its never happened to you,it has happen to me hundreds of times threw the years. LOL,I dont make this stuff up,but I,m sure nothing will be done,watch and see.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:18pm

sick of same old glitchs

Boy I am tired of the glitch where you put in an officer for attack and at last min. system puts in another.Also tired of Ultra troops still not showing up on battle screen and having bombers and fighters with names backwards. There you go new CM get those fixed,easy task,start small and work up from there. Talk is cheap,actions speak volumes.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 10:10pm

lol,open ur eyes

I have played both ways.Guess I like going to steal gold and oil more then farm for it.But again if we must have these sp fields so we may keep MORE troops( yes,more troops,thats what we need,that will save the game,lol ) let the troops stationed there be double honor.This will inspire more fighting.Everyone kills trucks now anyway. As for more fighting,bahahah,no one left to fight m8.The wars are over,battles are done,just the die hards left now that dont know what else to do with their time..T...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 6:03pm

sp fields

I dislike like them because they take gold,steel,oil and rare out of the equation,they all mean nothing with sp fields.Like it has been said,you can hold 5 to 10 mill troops without them,do we really need to hold 10 or 15 mill troops now,lol with so few players? If you do bring them to the other servers,you should make it so you get 10 or 20 times the honor for killing troops or trucks on them.This will make it so you have to defend them if you hold them,now that would be interesting......you gu...

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 4:17am

try this

download Avant browser and check your flashplayer,maybe try a different one of those as well for awhile.I once had a problem similar to this and I changed browser and flash player for awhile,then went back a month later and problem was sorted,Our game DOSE NOT work well on Chrome,I would advise against using it. good luck

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:40pm

Get real

Quoted from "kik" Everytime we get a new mod they ask the same questions we answer them in the same way and we get not a jot nothing we ask for. Away and boil ur head fake useless mod and bring us someone who knows the game and the players. If u actually look in the forum you will see 17 threads attached to how to improve the game. Read them and see you and all you counterparts apart from Vilya done not one single thing we asked only Vilya actually done what we asked. So again i repeat away and...

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 1:47am

Mississippi two step

Remember the old days when ANY THING went wrong just a game would always make it right.Always giving us alittle something when THEY made a mistake.After 5 days,nothing.But hey they are talking about comp,lol...what a big surprise,lol.....I know maybe have a sale,bahahahahaha As for that idiot Stu who doesn,t understand how troops can starve in an hour.Well with hazzards off and someone saving food( that means they have taken all food out of city,stu)with delays coming at 23.00,not 22.00 like mai...

Monday, July 10th 2017, 2:40am

bahahaha

You guys are still buying diamonds,fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me