You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 6:14pm

Author: SS_KONIG

General of the Army / Elite Server

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" I believe its 75 of each Konig, I'll update when I know 100%...someone told me earlier but forgot Thank You my good man

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 5:51pm

General of the Army / Elite Server

This is an interesting development and very welcome, still would have preferred any form of news on a merge of all older servers. It is my intention to come back to the game to complete this mission but can anyone tell me the required jewelry amounts as i am currently in vacation and cannot see. Konig

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:27pm

Diamond embargo

I haven't bought diamonds now for over a year and won't until they merge Elite server with other servers.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:23pm

Don't you get it yet Gamigo/GameSpree????????

Were not spending anymore money on this game until you merge the older servers!

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:52pm

Welcome CM)adbrigador

I'm getting a bit bored of welcoming new staff. Why is it happening so often? Is it Gamigo policy? Elite server needs a merge otherwise its dead in the water.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 3:04pm

Good Bye Vilya

Thank you and good luck for the future, you have been very helpful & a breath of fresh air.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 1:33pm

so then the issue with chat mods?!!

Quoted from "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" we clearly need more..... for the last hour ive been subjected to abuse and death threats from another player in both WC and pm on dowding...... yet nothing happens why so many money earning schemes, and ploys to get more players here when you dont police your own chat system? how does this game aim to attract new customers AND keep them if they allow this kind of behaviour on their most active server??? BM I'm sorry mumbles but i totally disagree, i do not wan't to se...

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 9:22am

ROLLBACK to what date & time?????

Hi Vilya & friends, Can you give us an idea as to how far back in time you are going to rollback? Also thank you for all of the information you are constantly sending our way, as a customer its great to be kept in the picture unlike the way were treated before. Great Job keep up the good work! Konig out.

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 6:48pm

Easter event

Personally i think you're all mad, get out in the sun, enjoy your lives whilst truce is on & hazards are off , forget the Easter mission.

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 4:46pm

Merge or Special Fields

I only play elite server and we already have special fields so my choice is obviously a merge.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 12:49pm

Merge (yes another thread about it)

I cannot agree with these players more, we are well overdue a merge. Please stop ignoring your customers & give us a merge. Konig out Elite server.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 11:32am

Merge the servers please.

Quoted from "Lilpwnd" Someone higher than me coming here... Merge will happen, IT NEED TO HAPPEN and I'm trying to push it as much as I can. Thank you Lilpwing you're a Star!!!!!!

Friday, November 25th 2016, 10:18am

thanksgiving

Stop complaining folks, you have all weekend now to enjoy the "Thanks Giving Event" Thanks Lilpwind for being so helpful and generally answering people's questions,

Friday, November 25th 2016, 10:13am

Quoted from "Lilpwnd" Hmmm... Don't think it will happen Lilpwind are you saying you don't think a merge will happen or a GM/Gamigoo manager coming onto forum to answer our questions?

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 3:37pm

The game is almost dead, no one wan'ts to play anymore, it makes sense to merge the active players into just one server.

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 2:12pm

Rollback

LMFAO it looks like someones's gonna get the sack! 800 Top end suit chests for 1 dime and literally thousands sold. Totally breaking the game. I'm looking forward to seeing how you wriggle out of this one. Nice one War2 team Happy Konig out!

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 4:22pm

Fan Site Link

Enjoy!! https://sites.google.com/site/war2infoglory/home SS_KONIG

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:31am

It's Time For New Events? Agreed lets MERGE

The reason the older servers are not very active is because 90% of the active players are on vacation. The reason why so many are on vacation is because we need a merge desperately as there are far to few active players on older servers. Listen to your customers, WE WANT A MERGE!!!!!!! TBH i'm almost done with this game, i think i will vacation now until my diamonds are used up then i will burn everything and move onto another game taking my money with me. Your loss Gamigo

Friday, July 15th 2016, 2:52pm

Event Mine Fields

H 7 SS_KONIG Elite Server

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 1:09pm

Server MERGE its only fair!

This company introduced level 15 techs, buildings and level 150 officers in the last 12 months. We the loyal players responded by purchasing many diamonds and putting a great deal of time & effort into this expecting a merge to come very soon. We have had a new server but there is still no word on a merge for the older servers with 80% of active players now in vacation mode. It is totally unfair to treat your customers in this way and not merge these servers after the large amount of time effort...