You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 10:32pm

Author: stupot

Great sale

Would like to say well done, a great sale for the first time in a long time so pat on the back, can tell adam aint about

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:00pm

Adbrigador

Quoted from "smartass" What's happened with him? Did you sack him? Or is he just not doing his job? has he ever done his job?

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:48pm

no point in this sale!!

no words for this sale other than pointless!

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 6:57pm

Where the hell is support??

Quoted from "Caesar" Did they fire the whole section of this company?? There are people( read: PAYING CUSTOMERS), that are having REAL issues in game (so,not crying for others MAYBE cheating etc), like stuck troops, so they cant truce or vacation.. C'mon, get your shyt together now, and start doing your fukin job!! This is getting beyond ridicolous now... I would say Adam may comment on monday but that would probs be a lie lol

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 6:56pm

Promotion Paper

Quoted from "Sporrow" This 2 promotion paper need Better description The name of them are different, what more do you need lol

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 11:39pm

Adam?

ADAM you still alive on this game or are you here to just ignore every one and do a very poor job like what your doing now?

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:24pm

What?????????

Quoted from "stuvilla" its great seeing new gear, heroes etc but what we need the most is a MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more bs please just the truth Stu they do not care about the players, you no that and thats some thing that has never changed.... even worse now adam is running the show, only ever see him with his promos not info and communication nothing

Friday, December 15th 2017, 7:48pm

Haha

Haha I still see no merge so glad I quit when I did and I all so see Adam sucks at his job still!

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 5:52pm

Elite Battle Manual

they will do the sales where they make more money, so say if england spends more money on here, the sales will be based around that time zone ext ext thats a fact

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 7:59pm

Good bye War2Glory

Just want to say good bye to the war2glory crew i have played with for years on here, but this is the end for me, i have waited to long for stuff to get sorted, and listened to the same person cry over and over no names mentioned ;D but i would like to wise every one a good one and will catch up with you all in the future Stupot / Hollo

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 6:44pm

Rep. Difference

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" Quoted from "stupot" i have not said you play more than one account bosss? Kind of did lol nope i stated he could hit more alts, not once did i say he plays more than 1 account ;D haha

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 12:00pm

Rep. Difference

i have not said you play more than one account bosss?

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:37pm

Rep. Difference

so you can hit more alts during WW.... ;D just saying

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:35pm

WAR WEEK Sale

i have to agree, a WW sale would be perfect and a good way of making money

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:06pm

Confusion?

Quoted from "Sporrow" You cannot truce when global truce You should know that too of course you can, i have done it when we last had a server truce as when server truce was to end i would of been at work, im only guessing but who ever your on about is just to dumb to even try and truce while server truce is on....

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:53pm

Confusion?

Quoted from "smartass" i know of one person who has starved and quit because of this question is smartass, how did he starve while hazards was off? and also if he starved because he could not log on they would give him his troops back, and if he quit because of it more fool him

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:52pm

Confusion?

Quoted from "Sporrow" Truce go off..you not there No chance to put up truce or vac when global truce go off of course you can still use a 48hr truce if you wanted to and of course you can still go in to vaca when server wise truce is on... you should no this sporrow

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:57pm

Confusion?

Quoted from "Sporrow" Many people have been fucked up due to WW how have they been f*cked up due to truce?

Monday, July 17th 2017, 9:12pm

Sale price reduction What a waste of time and effort

i have to agree this time round the sales was quiet bad, ones on new server was fine but the ones on older server was poor

Friday, July 14th 2017, 5:43pm

Sale price reduction What a waste of time and effort

Quoted from "Sporrow" With out sales... you know what happens No Game!!! having server up cost Who will pay? Having support cost... Who will pay? KIK has kindly offered to pay for all of it ;D