You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 5:09am

Author: ★ғɪᴅᴅʟᴇsтɪcκs★

Hacker on dowding

hes been there since the start of the server with several dozen tickets on file, with no action. Sad but true, he probably wont get popped this time either...

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 3:30am

Hero Rewards

They dont even have all the missions for the regular heroes, i doubt they will have them for special heroes for a very long time, if ever.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 12:49pm

Carnival Chest?????

I'm pretty sure last year it gave both. kinda weird it only gives one this year. Geez, its almost like someone purposely changed it to make people buy more... Though, I'm pretty sure it makes people buy less.

Monday, February 12th 2018, 1:53am

No Events

Well, we did have Olympic missions once or twice... ages ago though. as far as the other questions sporrow asked.... we need events for free players to at least pretend they can keep up with spenders... duh. we play here because were addicted and hold out hope that gamigo will some day pull their heads out their ass and breathe life back into the game... and people spend because they are worse addicts than the rest of us. Side note: i can vouch that smartass is not at all associated with managem...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:06pm

You Making Fun Of Us

Dowdings as dead as the rest, think everything but bodyguard needs a merge.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:04am

Heros

Because people on bodyguard spend more than you. Pretty much why they ignore everything we say, because someone else is just fine with dumping money into them. I would say boycott, but thats been tried and failed. Next idea would be to threaten to quit, but every server is littered with the remains of people who did just that with no results. Idk, getting someone from w2g to do something right is like trying to knock down a wall using nothing but your face.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 8:50am

New suit

Lol... Hey guys, we ask for something useful to spend honor on, so they give us this arguably garbage suit! Rejoice, they kinda sorta (not really) listened to us on a frivolous topic! Small victories, i say...

Friday, January 5th 2018, 10:21am

Generals

I think something should be done to make them once again better than regular officers, without blowing them up stronger than heroes. BUT, expect that (if) any action is taken, it will fail miserably in one of those regards... argue if you want, i believe their track record speaks for itself.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 11:19pm

Haha

Nono, he also calls us stupid for demanding what we've been promised. Or at least he treats us like we are.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 10:42am

Truces still on?

its been close to an hour and truces are still on. Soo.... whens that gonna end actually?

Friday, November 10th 2017, 10:49am

more broken heros on dowding!!

Quoted from "adbrigador" Sorry if you had any trouble with the Halloween heroes. Quoted from "adbrigador" Please send us a ticket to support with all the necessary information so we can investigate this thoroughly and see if there was a problem. We're here to help. So many tickets were already filed, most got no response. support has been less than useless, and you arent helping at all. either do your job or stop pretending you care, drop the auto responses and be real for once.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 9:17am

Friendly warning

LOL you think gms are competent... tell me another joke, funny man!

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:24am

taking too long

Well, the thing is, this isn't the first time this has been brought up, both on the forum and in tickets. The reason we were told santa 2 couldnt be searched was because it overlapped with the first one, but nothing was done to actually fix this issue. La muerte and Carnival Spirit were largely ignored, save for the typical, "We'll look into it." response. Play bunny 3 was acknowledged, and then subsequently forgotten about. If you aren't going to fix them stop saying you will, because to be fra...

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 11:53pm

Lets Guess what migration bring

First off, no way will they merge bodyguard, being less than 6 months old, thats just ridiculous. Secondly, elite and vanguard are the oldest servers, are you high? Lastly, items, cities and officers are nontransferable in a merge, you should already know this by now.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 1:17pm

sick of same old glitchs

Ive actually had both happen to me on separate occasions, usually immediately after switching cities or Spam sending. There is a very easy solution, which is to be patient and not rush stuffs. Im pretty sure it has more to do with a latency issue than an actual bug, as I only ever had this issue when trying to operate very quickly, and even then not very often.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 10:26am

here we go again....

the only way you can nab a hero without an arp is either really really lucky landings or if absolutely no one else is chasing, though usually a pairing of the 2. mic also didnt count flare costs, truces, or any of the other item costs that most deem a necessity in hero chasing. However, back on topic, i agree with both of you that the only way to keep things decently competitive on servers older than a year is to introduce the special fields.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:06pm

in the interest of justice and fairness

well, i can give you the lvl 103 knowy they left for me to take, bm, if that evens out...

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:03pm

la muerte on dowding

yeah bm but we cant capture him if we cant buy portrait ;p also jons, play bunny 2 was fixed, if you cant see it then try clearing caches and cookies. as for Mecha Santa 2, i think what the problem is, and i'm just taking a shot in the dark, is that they released a duplicate with the same name, meaning that it is "invisible" but still recruit-able with the other's portrait. haven't tested this yet, but I'm pretty sure thats the case.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 11:10pm

rep dropping?

Quoted from "So Funny" You always answer the question you want to answer not the question put infront of you. First off, Funny, she DID answer your question. All of them, in fact. Just because it wasnt the answer you wanted doesn't mean they weren't answered. Secondly, your post was removed for accusing other players of wrongful acts, which should only be done in tickets, not forums. Thirdly, you literally just asked for the rules, and then say you didn't. Thus her post about the rules, which y...

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:35pm

Our Alliance base been plunered during "Truce" Timeframe!

People talk about our secret community? who's weird enough to do that outside of in game chats and this forum?