You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 5:37pm

Author: DonJah

Carnival Chest?????

No adam, you are talking rubbish... Last year, the carnaval chest gave both the medal AND the manual. We are sure of that because we know war2glory (unlike u). There is a lot of person who has got this chest from last year and now when they open it, they win only one item. Why this robbery? Is gamigo honest?

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:13pm

ultra energy

Hi Depend on your military stuff. With the halloween and medals, and with good jet engine level you can use 332500 SF in every case except if there is more 30K Ufighters (one round 0 loss). You can use full HT with some loss each time but it's maybe the best way to start with event field. You can use fighter with break during the 1st round (around 30K to 1K loss).

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:30pm

Christmas Suit for 2017

Good stuff for special field more 400m/h Very good to increase building, in particular warehouse. Not attached so easily to complete full stuff and to lend.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 9:43pm

So... what's going on with you, guys?

Hi, Many players are ungry with a recurrent problem since a long time. Indeed, some players seize cities in order to kill officers and to see the most little players stopped. e.g in FR server ultimatum there is a unique team (alliance) Who has dominated for years. Actually, we need less than 30 minutes to capture a city. That's why it's important to do something about that. So maybe if we can conserve our general (I recall that the generals cannot be stolen). Use the Inactive Officer RedeemTab R...

Monday, March 27th 2017, 6:45pm

insecure log in message

Hi Do you use XP or vista? Firefox stopped upgrade for these operating system since few days.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:48am

Get to know [CM]Vilya!

Hi, what is your fonction in war2glory community? Can you for example fix the differents bugs who are in game since many years, or are you only here to substitute lilpwnd?

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 5:40pm

Battle manuals, poor successful usage

It's a question of lucky You can acquire manuals from gold, and silver chests with a lower percentage of granting a skill, or the skill you wanted. However, you can buy manuals available from the shop with a 100% chance of passing. The ELITE Battle Manual contains the most powerful and highly desired skills in the game: Counter-attack, Arc Defense and Vanguard Assault. This effect is guaranteed. Like lottery, stuff and drop during event. We all have the same problem. Personally, I got 4 legendar...

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 10:21pm

Plan of Building

Quoted from "Oldschool" I realize on Elite server its not a big issue since everything is already cheaper for you then the rest of us. Of course, it's true

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 11:26pm

Plan of Building

Objects for campaign could be won during saturday event ("simon says" for example).

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 9:22pm

Plan of Building

Do the campain and finish on the podium to win plans

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 7:17pm

Games in alphabetical order.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 2:17pm

Suggestions to help retain players

Quoted from "Mic" If UO invites were increased to match RF, it would ruin the small players game, as even on Elite server there are players with under 3 m troops still...Increasing UO to 6 invites maybe, that's 2,100,000 with a full UO ( 6 dispatches + leader) still give the part time player a chance, even if they can only survive one UO... It's an interesting idea and it was proposed in France in 2012 with a new super trumpet of the death for increase sending troops. It was refused. But increa...

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 7:06am

Quoted from "Romel" These suggestions are extremely very bad ,as everyone can see it is only backed up from members from the same Alliances or friends of the person that suggested it as they have an alternative motives Lol it is not true

Monday, March 14th 2016, 5:12pm

Generals

French CM says : "an update will be soon" we have to wait... So true or not I don't know but when I consider time + diamonds to level up my generals, I strongly hope an update. I think we have to speak about this, and tell problem with producers. My 2 cents Ps : sorry for my froggy english

Monday, March 14th 2016, 4:41pm

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" Quoted from "DonJah" Negative max : -15m/h on each city, with the hazards including desertion... More attack more defense -15m/h is not enough, by the time you add trucks and scouts, a city could be taken out by 1 UO. A navy city would not even be able to defend against a UO, or even a single attack depending on officers. If you wanted to cap food minus, would need to be near 30-40m/h. You understood the principe, but I didn't tell that you can't collect your troop...

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 11:36pm

Quoted from "Ughit" 4. Institute a maximum limit for each troop type per city. Setting a max limit on troops is not feasible, How would you remove them? With the Hazards (that happen about every 1 hr 10 min)? Yes, there are players that hide troops, in one way or another. They would do the same thing, only time their returns to match Hazards. The max troops a city can hold is set by your food, the max you can hide is set by your GHQ and Leadership. Setting a max troop? Would be easier to lower ...