You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:46am

Author: bonzo

No maintenance again today

no maintenance sales sales sales are you trying to tell us something here ? reading between the lines im assuming maintenance has a cost sales are being rammed down us you are either struggling or you are about to spend money making a merge. maybe im wrong but this doesnt look good and more importantly its bad for the players. how many players sleep in go to work etc and dont check leaving a 2 hour window for players online to take citys officers when most people over the years know when mainten...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:31pm

ULTRAMAN coords 2-120 server Dowding

for the record i scouted it and the server is dowding

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:14am

ULTRAMAN coords 2-120 server Dowding

dont be fooled he probably didn't burn it he has moved it put a new city there then burn that city so he looks like he has moved either way this player is a cheat tole me im cheating because i can make special scout reports lol support can look into my dowding account or any server im am in im clean as a whistle i have nothing to hide ....why i dont run to vacation mode like this player when confronted

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 11:43pm

Hacker on dowding

this is a very interesting city if he can glitch that what else is he glitching hes changing the code of the game to do this wonder what other servers hes on and doing the same thing to

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 8:56pm

Setup for walking away from game

you cant unless you are prepared to vacation 60 days truce 48 hours vacation 60 days etc etc its a real time game anything can happen once you abandon the account for a period of time officers you can pass to a friend if they stay active but they can loose them citys also i guess but i there too good they may not wish to return them after a year only things u can keep safe is medals suits badges as they are locked into the account sadly there isn't much options for u for a long term break that e...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 5:41pm

The End

good luck Mark was a pleasure on the few occasions we speak i wish you well for your future. many will do same by end of year with no merge its just too boring with no fights anymore need them actives in one server and it would be a great game again.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 9:56am

Carnival Chest?????

same thing happen to me on dowding support feel free to look in my account on dowding u wil see 1 piece of the 2 medals on my officer its the only medal i have in that account and its not hard to see this way the carnivals medlas chest only gives one not he 2 as stated open my account on elite and got only 1 medal also A Medal and Manual are available inside this random chest, solely for use by WW2 Heroes and Generals! clever wording they add random chest to it so its 1 or the other not both las...

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 5:41pm

carnival event

is there going ot be any event this year last years was pretty good for the event and the sales also. be nice if there was

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 9:24am

General of the Army

http://prntscr.com/ii63lf this isn't fixed at all other than in the sense fixed as in made to not drop the brooches come on i'm collecting the other with out issue soon i will have enough for this 2 x and with out the brooches fields from 12 hours to 48 been tried they dont drop u need to fix this please it would be nice to hear if anyone has got 1 of these at all ?? maybe i'm doing it all wrong ? i doubt it but if anyone does get one please post it here

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:35pm

General of the Army

so far they are still not dropping i am ransacking all fileds at the lvl stated with very good political officers even have a pol hero in 1 field also. i don't mind if they are difficult but still nothing so thats impossible not difficult

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:51am

General of the Army

its been several days since support finally realised the Almandine Brooches don't work. in the time we have waited and i'm sure others like myself have since collected the 75 of the other ones needed and are now held back with the lack of the Almandine Brooches. can some one fix this or work away around this please ? can it be done some time soon also or is this going to be a ghost topic soon also where we all know about it but no point talking about it because it wont happen , for example the u...

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 8:16pm

General of the Army / Elite Server

i have mailed the phonenix here but no reply yet and i did send a ticket about them brooches i cant get them either. i know some others cant too support tried to tell me there activated i collect more and nothing i re mailed they now are looking into it and will let me know ....... may be a long wait

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 1:19pm

General of the Army / Elite Server

its great to see the final rank released i have asked for this with mails in support with lilpwnd and even last week with the cm on world chat on vanguard this i hope will be coming to vanguard and to other servers too? with out banging on about merge servers have to be equal and this makes a difference i believe i hope its a test on elite to be run through on other servers and yes vanguard asap i wait for this for a long time with many times asking

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:20pm

Level 20 buildings

vanguard also doesn't have the upgrades

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:02pm

Generals

lvl 150 isnt needed on genrals just open the skills so they match lvl 141 and above officer thats it no more points are needed

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 10:45am

Generals

the power on generals doesn't need to increase they have all got enough military pol knowl points as they are what they need is the skill levels only opening some how so they work like the other officers etc surely this cannot be to difficult or to much to ask for? also they need to increase the amount of generals we own from 5 upwards it would give us more choice and is a money spinner for them also

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:51am

Lack of Merge info and new heros !

war2glory has been very good over the years to many players giving us much fun times the chance to meet new people / players and we all know there is a limited time on any server before they become stagnant and only way forwards is then a merge. sadly this hasnt happen and does not look like it will happen either any time soon if at all. to add to this mockery of a system releasing 2 more heros is just an insult to us knowing that you wont merge and expect players to keep digging deep for heros ...

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 9:30am

Why You Cant Claim Christmas Mission

all they have done is removed any part that made it viable to do unless u sit at pc for 22 hours a day or as i can see run a bot to play these missions im sure only ever receiving negative feedback must say something to the team at war2glory ?? only part of xmas i see in this mission is scrooge for giving nothing back to the remaining players / customers of this game .

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:44pm

server issues

i see we have much disconnect troubles with in the servers , i think truce and hazzards needs to be set seems something is very wrong this evening.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 1:59pm

wheel is a total joke

http://prntscr.com/h336gn there is nothing random bout this wheel its a total joke im sick and tired of you thinking us as your customers and loyal fan base belive the stuff you tell us. this is a fix the npc dont drop anything good what else have you fixed so we get next to nothing all you want is to bleed us dry of every last penny well i have news for you i didnt spend for over 1 year i wont spend again ever until you fix this method you think you have to rip us off and give back as little as...